Nature's Way Garlinase 5000; 3.4% Garlic Extract Per Serving; 100 Enteric-Coated Tablets (Packaging May Vary)
Brand: Nature's Way
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH*: Maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range*
- DELIVERS ALLICINS: Delivers 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic's most beneficial compound* Allicin is the key compound found in non-aged garlic and supports cardiovascular health.*
- QUALITY GLOBAL SOURCING; BOTTLED AND TESTED IN THE USA
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN: Our Garlinase 5000 is gluten free and vegan. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, or dairy products.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 tablet daily with food. DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH. Warning: Do not use this product if you have a bleeding disorder, are taking blood-thinning medications, or are within a week of any surgical procedure. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Publisher: Enzymatic Therapy
Details: Reap the rewards of garlic. Delivers 5,000 mcg of allicin, fresh garlic's most beneficial compound. Enteric-coated tablets reach the small intestine, so you get garlic where you need it, and avoid garlic breath. Supports heart health.* Maintains healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.* Contains 320 mg garlic, with just 1 tablet daily! And keep your fresh breath, too! Why non-aged garlic is best: Allicin is the key compound found in non-aged garlic and supports cardiovascular health.* In fact, Aged Garlic yields NO beneficial allicin, dissolves in the stomach, destroying any chance of allicin reaching the bloodstream, and artificially aged in an accelerated process, destroying garlic's most beneficial compound.
Release Date: 08-02-2008
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.4 x 1.5 inches