PentaBeauty Soil pH Meter, 3-in-1 Soil Tester with Moisture, Light and PH Soil Test Kit for Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor, Soil Moisture Meter
- 【Multifunctional three-in-one measurement. 】————You can use soil ph meter to measure the light, humidity and pH of the soil. The three-in-one function can help you quickly understand the soil condition in ten seconds. The professional high-precision soil tester is more scientific and scientific. Moisture meter for potted plants is Garden lover's gift.
- 【Accurate measurement and sensitive probe. 】————Through double needle measurement, these two probes can scientifically and accurately measure the moisture and pH value of vegetation, and sensitively detect changes in soil, so that plants can be planted with reliable data and better Plant flowers in the indoor outdoor garden. Vegetables etc. Biology provides effective help.
- 【Easy to operate, one-button switch, fast detection. 】 ————After inserting the soil moisture meter, wait 10 seconds to read the intuitive data, which is convenient and quick. The soil test kit relies on electrodes, does not require batteries, has reliable data, and is an ideal tool for planting and gardening.
- 【Diversification of applicable places】-Suitable for home garden breeding, rice planting, vegetable planting, forest planting, flower planting, greenhouse planting, gardening planting, soil testing, etc., to meet all your needs for soil testing.
- 【Small and convenient, easy to carry】-- This plant water meter with 1.74in * 8.25in size, light weight, is suitable for home garden potted plants, also suitable for outdoor testing, easy to carry, small space.
Details: The perfect soil moisture meter Monitor soil moisture: Monitoring the soil moisture of your garden plants will always help you know if you need to water the plants. Detection of soil pH: Sometimes it is necessary to detect the pH of plants, which may help you control the pH of the soil and improve the quality of the growth environment of plants. Check the light level: Checking the sunlight level of the plant can let you know if the plant has enough sunlight and help you adjust whether the plant needs more sunlight. feature: Read scale PH/moisture/light Light sensor Relative light intensity: 0-2000LUX Moisture sensor Red: 1-3 (dry) Green: 4-7 (wet) Blue: 8-10 (wet) PH sensor Red: 3.5-7PH (alkaline) Green: 7-8PH (acid) how to use Step 1: Push the switch to the humidity/pHght position Step 2: Insert the probe into 2-4 inches of soil (2/3 of the probe) Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial slightly swings Step 4: After 10 seconds, please pay attention to the moisture/pH value in the dial Step 5: After each use, remove the probe from the soil and wipe it clean Tips: 1: This soil meter can only be used in soil. Do not use it to directly test any liquid, such as pure water, lemon juice, vinegar, etc., otherwise the probe may be damaged 2: Do not insert the soil meter into very hard soil or touch hard objects, otherwise the probe will be easily damaged 3: The soil meter cannot accurately measure the intensity of the growth lamp because most bulbs lack the entire spectral range of sunlight. To maximize the accuracy of sunlight readings, point the light sensor on the top of the meter toward the sun 4: Do not insert the probe into the soil for longer than the time required for measurement
Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 4.1 x 1.8 inches