Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp Professional Air Purifier, for Large Rooms, Removes Allergens, Pollutants, Dust, VOC (with USB Rechargeable)
Brand: Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp
- Use in the home, office, or on holiday. Can be safely used on any surface or item and will not cause damage.
- Environmentally friendly, UV-C is a natural germicidal light, reducing the need for harsh, harmful chemicals or sprays.
- The UV-C light helps to eliminate germs on surfaces and items as well as destroy dust mites and their toxic waste that might be living in your bed or furniture and can cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma. It also destroys bacteria, mould and microbia
- l pests which can affect asthma and allergy sufferers. Multi-function: Timing setting, can set 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes working time, when the working time is reached, the light will be automatically turned off to avoid long-term UV exposure. LED display, safe and energy saving,
- Rechargeable: No battery required, UV disinfection lamp can work after charging or charging. Car charging is OK.
Publisher: Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp
Details: Ultraviolet (UV-C) light helps to eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Removing odors, bacteria, and dust motes which cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies. Keeping your rooms, closets, and household appliances in an antiseptic environment. Portable handhold design and easy to operate Able to hang on the wall and control airborne germs. LED display screen Open tube design that enhances the sterilizing strength. Timer modes for auto-turn off in 5 minutes/ 60 minutes/ Continuous mode Size: 36.3*4.6*3.7 cm UV-C Lamp: 4W DC Lamp UV Wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm) Power Supply: AC100~240V 50/60 Hz